Everything you need to know about the virus
Due to thousands of cases documented across the globe, coronavirus is being described as a Public Health Emergency of International Concern with the amount of individuals infected predicted to rise over the coming months.
As the virus is most infectious during the incubation period, where often no symptoms are prevalent, The World Health Organisation has recommended the public to increase their hand hygiene to stop the virus from spreading further.
Hand sanitisers are suggested to be the best method to prevent the virus, which means it’s important to know the facts. Not all hand sanitisers work the same - formulation matters. Whilst the active ingredients are very important, the product’s effectiveness solely relies on the total formulation aka the balance between the active ingredient and performance.
Hunter Medical has a reliable reputation as a knowledgeable sanitiser supplier providing hygiene products for the public including businesses, institutions and the care sector.
Our carefully formulated hand sanitisers are proven to eliminate transient bacterias and help your body regenerate resident bacteria. Not just keeping you healthy, but everyone you come into contact with too.
- What exactly is coronavirus?
- Coronavirus: Common questions answered
- Latest response from the Government
- Coronavirus myths to ignore
- Hotspots where the virus is emerging
- Help for employers and businesses
- Latest number of cases and deaths in the UK
- Coronavirus symptoms to be aware of
- Treatment for COVID-19
- How you can protect yourself from the virus
- Do I need to wear a face mask?
- How many days does it take for virus symptoms to show?
- Have I got a cold, flu or COVID-19?
- Coronavirus Symptoms Timeline
- Early signs & symptoms of Coronavirus
- Where to buy hand sanitiser
- Where to buy face masks?
- Are UK measures making any difference?
- The essential items you need to get through a pandemic
- Coronavirus cleaning: Do you need to disinfect your home and shopping items?
- Coronavirus advice for cleaning your hands
- Tips to prepare for Coronavirus and how to avoid catching it
- Not all hand sanitisers work against the disease - here’s what you should look for
- Reasons why you should not make your own hand sanitiser
- How to stop the spread of germs
- Coronavirus timeline
- How contagious is the Coronavirus?
- How to tell if your hand sanitiser is effective against killing the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus has caused a hand sanitiser shortage, here’s what you should do
- Basic protective measures against Coronavirus you still need to do at home
- Soap vs hand sanitiser